Monday, May 4, 2009

meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

So as some of you may know, Oliveira has taken off for a few months to go tree planting. Maybe i'll take over for a little while?

I recently encountered this video of Nick Dompierre.


Apparently he has jumped shoe sponsors, Adio to DC... not the most favourable move in my opinion. can't say i'm to big on DC. Anyways, just watch the footy. apparently all throw away? ... fucking crazy hammers in there. Now I don't really follow dc or this guy very closely, but there was some dicussion of lansdowne 14 today which reminded me I had an old picture of this dude rifling off noseblunt down the damn thing right before he came to legacy and put on a demo with Real a few years back.


I asked Chima why he didn't skate during the demo, he said he hurt himself skating some big spot right before. I assume he got his trick too?



all in all, the real dudes shred.

No comments:

Post a Comment